What Is Meant By Podcasts
The word “podcast” is a portmanteau of “iPod” and “broadcast”. In other words, a podcast is a digital audio file that is distributed over the Internet using syndication feeds, for playback on portable media players and computers.
Podcasts are a series of audio files. They can have a self-improvement purpose. They can be self-improvement audiobooks. These self-improvement podcasts are a way for a person to get a self-help message or self-help advice from others who have been successful in self-improvement themselves. They use self-improvement Podcasts to motivate and inspire people with stories of how they went through their self-improvement journey and what it took them to get the success that they wanted.
Self-improvement Podcasts are self-improvement audio files that are usually under an hour. I believe they are very helpful to self-development. They can be downloaded for free from leading self-improvement websites or the iTunes store. Self-improvement podcasts are very good for relaxation and to ease tension and anxiety after a long day at work or when I am feeling stressed out. I also listen to self-improvement podcasts before going to bed as they promote better quality sleep, which is great because I often suffer from insomnia.
Podcasts about Self Improvement
Self-improvement is an important aspect of life, but not everyone has the time and dedication needed to master self-improvement on their own. With the growth of technology we now have access to hundreds of self-help podcasts that will enable you to learn everything, you need to know about self-improvement and personal development in just minutes each day.
The self-improvement podcast credits also go to self-education which is self-learning. This is where the listeners are learning new information through audio files like self-improvement podcasts, recordings of seminars or speeches from motivational speakers, etc. These self-improvement Podcasts aim to educate the listener not only on self-improvement techniques but also expand their minds and provide them with fresh new perspectives on different issues from a variety of fields within personal development.
1. The Mindful Way through Anxiety: A self-help guide to using mindfulness to overcome anxiety
2. The Anxiety Podcast: A weekly self-help podcast for people with panic, anxiety, phobias, and OCD
3. Self-Esteem: The Science of Feeling Good About Yourself
4. The Confidence Project: A self-confidence podcast for women
5. 10% Happier: How I Tamed the Voice in My Head, Reduced Stress Without Losing My Edge, and Found Self-Help That Works
6. Happier by Gretchen Rubin: A self-improvement podcast about happiness
7. Zen Commuter: Meditation for commuters
8. Get Your Shit Together with Sarah Knight: A self-help podcast about self-help books
9. The Realness with Michelle Collins: A self-improvement podcast for self-help beginners
10. The Life Coach School Podcast: A self-improvement podcast with a self-coaching approach
11. The Art of Charm | Jordan Harbinger: A self-help podcast about social dynamics and personal development
12. Happier in Hollywood: How to Be a Healthy, Happy Person in an Unhealthy, Crazy Business
13. Meditation Minis: Meditation mini sessions from Tara Brach on Insight Timer
14. WTF with Marc Maron: Comedian Marc Maron’s self-help podcast where he interviews comedians and others who interest him
15. The Good Life Project with Jonathan Fields: A self-growth podcast that explores how we can become better versions of ourselves.